Acrobat Pro DC : Intro
From basic PDF creation, to converting and combining PDFs, many of the ways you can edit and add interactivity to a PDF, the Review process and security features.
- Workspace, Viewing and Navigation
- Working with Links & Bookmarks
- Merging files into a single PDF
- Creating a PDF Portfolio
- Inserting or Deleting Pages
- Replacing or Extracting Pages
- Copying and editing text or images
- Adding interactivity to a PDF file
- Using the Commenting and Markup tools
- Restricting permissions in PDFs
No previous Acrobat Pro experience is expected, but you should be comfortable on your computer, able to open, save and organize your files.
Acrobat Pro DC : Forms
Specifically geared towards adding fillable form fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, pop-up lists and buttons with actions to your existing PDFs.
- Getting form documents into Acrobat
- Working with scanned documents
- Prepare Form options (wizard)
- Editing existing buttons/form fields
- Working with text field properties
- Adding checkboxes and radio buttons
- Building Drop-down and List boxes
- Validate and calculate value fields
- Adding buttons with Actions
Previous Acrobat Pro experience is expected. Acrobat Pro DC course (above) or equivalent.
All training includes detailed notes, keyboard shortcut cheatsheets (PDF) and ‘take home’ sample files