Affinity Designer : Intro
Many have already switched to this powerful competitor to Adobe Illustrator. You can migrate existing Illustrator skills or simply learn this program instead.
- Workspace, Viewing and Navigation
- New Document Type: RGB vs CMYK
- Working with the Shape Tools
- Using Fill, Stroke and Gradients
- Working with the Pen Tool
- Transforming objects
- Working with Text tools
- Using live editable Effects
- Export options (png, jpg, etc.)
No previous Affinity Designer experience is expected, but you should be comfortable on your computer, able to open, save and organize your files.
All training includes detailed notes, keyboard shortcut cheatsheets (PDF) and ‘take home’ sample files