InDesign CC : Fundamentals
A solid overview of the core concepts you need to understand in order to work in InDesign. Editing existing documents, creating new ones, working with layers.
- Workspace, Viewing and Navigation
- Bitmap vs Vector, RGB vs CMYK
- Placing text and graphics
- Threading text through frames
- Using Character & Paragraph Styles
- Wrapping text around objects
- Introduction to Master Pages
- Managing links and imported files
- Page Numbering and Section options
- Creating and using Object Styles
- Output and Export options
No previous InDesign experience is expected, but you should be comfortable on your computer, able to open, save and organize your files.
ACI InDesign CC
All training includes detailed notes, keyboard shortcut cheatsheets (PDF) and ‘take home’ sample files