Photoshop CC : Fundamentals
A solid overview of the core concepts you need to understand in order to work in Photoshop. Adjusting, retouching, working with selections and layers.
- Workspace, Viewing and Navigation
- Image Size and Resolution, RGB vs CMYK
- Working with Painting tools
- Basic Editing and Retouching
- Working with Selections
- Working with Type
- Applying Layer Effects
- Making Tonal And Color Adjustments
- Working with Filters
- Preparing Images for the Web
No previous Photoshop experience is expected, but you should be comfortable on your computer, able to open, save and organize your files.
ACI Photoshop CC
All training includes detailed notes, keyboard shortcut cheatsheets (PDF) and ‘take home’ sample files